We want people to feel safe and comfortable when using RU Plus. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of Community Standards, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of content is allowed on RU Plus, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Please keep in mind that violating these Community Standards may result in your ability to post on RU Plus being temporarily or permanently suspended.
- We value mutual respect. Please respect other people’s views and beliefs and consider your impact on others when making your contribution.
- We value diversity and equality. We will not tolerate any content that directly attacks people based on their: race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, or gender identity, disabilities or diseases.
- We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights. We will remove the content such as libelous or defamatory postings, or material posted in breach of legal right.
- We will remove any unauthorized content that is obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like. We also actively discourage unauthorized entities passing themselves off as individuals, in order to post advertising material or links.
- We all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and constructive environment. If you spot something problematic in community interaction areas, please report it.
The communication on RU Plus belongs to everybody. We want RU Plus to be a welcoming space for healthy discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to keep the content inviting and appropriate.